Türkmar serves as port agent with the followings 7/24 a day with his most effective costs and trustable services since 2007 with a well performed crew staff.
- Given notices in time regarding berthing load./disch. To all concern like shippers / receivers chrts / owners all others.
- Coordinating smooth contact between ship’s master and local authority on arrival and departure.
- Daily updates of vessels / ports load./dich.positions.
- Planning of port call ensuring the quickest completion of procedures with the receiver/shipper, terminals and local authorities, for quickest turnaround Arranging crew changes, reception, accommodation, transports and other needs of crew, owner representatives, superintendents, class surveyors and other inspectors,
- Arranging or attending smooth supply of fuel, oil, water, provisions, equipment, and spare parts via reliable suppliers,
- Arranging customs clearance and delivery spare parts and/or equipment from abroad, without delay.
- Arranging all requested applications to all concern and officiels in time without any interruption or delay
- Arranging arrival/departure clearance in time to avoid loosing the running time , and are very good in relations with local authority.
VTS IZMIT USER'S GUIDE
Izmit Vessel Traffic Service Guide